Getting analytical: A closer look at email analysis
A really useful feature of Cyan Mailer is the ability to analyse your campaigns after sending, did it achieve the results you wanted, can things be improved next time? One feature you may have overlooked is Email analysis just below on the menu (in case you have missed it).
From the summary screen you can access a number of reports that will allow you to compare against historical campaigns. This valuable insight will give you a broader approach to reviewing campaign efficacy and in turn allow you to adapt your strategy to see further improvement.
A list or reporting options
- How many subscribers have been added to my lists?
- How do people interact with my email?
- Which are my best performing campaigns by opens?
- How do my email campaigns compare?
- How does my email performance vary by domain?
- Which are my best performing campaigns by clicks?
- How does activity vary by day of the week?
- How does activity vary by time of day?
- Which are my best performing campaigns by goals rate?
These reports will help you to ascertain what works best for you company. Does performance improve when an email is sent on a particular day of the week or at a certain time? Is your subscriber count increasing gradually over time, if not then you can ask yourself why this might be? If you can see spikes in numbers, then looks to see if this coincides with a marketing push or drive for subscribers.
Fig 1. How does activity vary by day of the week?
Fig 2. How do my email campaigns compare?
Fig 3. How many subscribers have been added to my lists?